SERVICES & FEES
Standard Graves (40” x 10’-0”)
Single Grave - $1150.00
Two Graves (adjacent) - $2100.00
Three Graves (adjacent) - $2900.00
Four Graves (adjacent) - $3600.00
Small Cremation Grave - (40” x 40“ : 2 cremated containers max.) - $550
Large Cremation Grave - (40” x 60“ : 4 cremated containers max.) - $800
Memorial Garden - unmarked interment of un-encased cremated remains. $250 inclusive of interment.
Standard depth - $1100*
Double depth - $1300*
- Cremation - $ 600
- Standard depth - $1300*
Double depth - $1500*
Cremation - $ 700
* May Include tent and/or wind break per Superintendent discretion
Tent Rental for Cremation - $125
- Monument foundations - $0.75/square inch, $150 minimum.
- If you would like to book a private walking tour or if you would like to hire a speaker for your group or organization contact Kat Landis at 215-348-3911 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules and Regulations:
- Doylestown Cemetery has restrictions on the size of a monument erected within the boundaries of a plot or grave. Monument specifications must be approved by cemetery.
- Permanent, outdoor grade benches only are permitted at grave sites, with approval of the Superintendant. I.e. no plastic, composite, seasonal or residential grade furniture permitted.
- Special installations & permanent plantings shall be approved at the discretion of the superintendent.
- Please confine illumination to one memorial light per grave. Excess lighting will be removed.
- The cemetery shall not be responsible for the security or maintenance of non-permanent or unapproved markers, statuary, or ornamentation and will remove any ornamentation or decoration deemed offensive or unsightly.
- All cut flower decoration shall be removed by staff within a reasonable period of time after a holiday or interment.
- The Cemetery reserves the right to trim or remove any trees or shrubbery that obstructs maintenance, is unsightly or dangerous, or encroaches on or interferes with the use of another grave or plot.